Men needed for a Research Study
UC Davis Nutrition Researchers are conducting a study that examines how dietary flavanols and flavones circulate in the body.
To qualify for this study volunteers need to be:
- 25-60 years old
- Not on medications
- Not on supplements (multi-vitamin OK)
Participants will be asked to:
- Participate in up to nine visits
- Consume flavanol or flavone containing test products
- Follow a low-flavanol and flavone diet prior to and during each visit
- Provide urine and blood samples
Participants will receive:
- $135 to $225 in compensation per study visit and copies of laboratory results
- Ragle Human Nutrition Research Center, Academic Surge II, UC Davis
For more information: call (530) 754-8360 or use the online form to contact a study coordinator.